Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday.

A day of rest, finally. One exam down, only one more to go! I can almost taste freedom.
Some things I've noticed recently:

Improv cookies don't always turn out the way you want. They do sometimes make really good dipping cookies for coffee though.

Warmer weather really does have a psychological effect on me. I feel more inspired and eager to get outdoors and finally start running. Take that new years resolutions!        
Tumblr_lh496ta2zb1qf4ehio1_500_large

I leave in exactly 16 days for Italy! Ahhh I can't shut up about it!

Studying really does work. I've never been a good studier but I left my french exam feeling a little better than I have in the past. Only my grade will tell if my optimism was felt in good faith.

Next weekend is Easter! I'm very excited because the boyfriend and I have an egg hunt and decorating planned. I'm very eggcited. Photos will be taken. Maybe even attempt to make cupcakes this cute?2341919027_bac947cfbb_large

Fingers crossed I get the scholarship I applied for! That money would definitely help my financial worries for my trip. Or I wish school in Canada was like France: where the government pays (!) Now if that's an option in the upcoming election, I might even vote! I don't like to get involved politically, unless there's something I really feel strongly about but to be honest (and a little embarrassed) I haven't paid attention to any of the federal business going on right now. I tend to read more global news than I do local anyway. But I suppose it's my right as a liberated, post-modern woman to vote...can you tell my mom is of that generation?

Summer is just around the corner!
Who's excited?! I have big plans. Big big...okay maybe not so big. The word this summer is Creativity. If only there was a hand gesture to go along with that...(picture the rainbow for imagination.)
I'm thinking BBQs, bike riding, crafting, baking, and lots more photo taking!
I've also started looking for some DIY projects to do. Thank you fellow bloggers!

Braided hex nut bracelet - Because I'm Addicted
Wine Bottle Light (I want to decorate my backyard with these!) - Wit and Whistle

Anyone have some great DIY projects to share? I'm looking to make jewelry, frames, maybe add some girly accents to my room :)


Images:

1/2

2 comments:

  1. OK, I don't even know where to start. I'll start with the cute-ness. Those bunny cupcakes? SHUT UP. I'm totally gonna attempt those babies. Italy in 16 days? Ga! SHUT UP. I am so, so, so jealous! Take tons of photos and post them so the rest of us can live through you.

    And, last but not least, VOTE. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete