Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today I Believe

Tumblr_ljdbx56loc1qdnwy0o1_500_large
I believe that daydreams can sometimes be the best therapy. Let yourself dream, inspire, yearn. It's what keeps us human, makes us stronger.

I believe in the power of music. Lyrics can bring you up when you're at your lowest.

I believe that you can never say "I Love You" too often. If you feel it, it's never excessive. Love with your whole heart or not at all.

I believe beauty is everywhere, best of all in the places you least expect to find it.

I believe in second chances. Even thirds, sometimes.

I believe nothing lasts forever, except love, in all it's forms.

I believe that there's a 50/50 chance you'll wake up on the wrong side of the bed. The trick is learning to deal with that chance and turn it back around.

I believe some of my best poems are written in my sleep. I only wish I could wake up in time to write them down.

I believe there's always a rainbow after a hurricane.

I believe in the magic of summer nights.

I believe it's going to be a long time before I figure out who I am. The longer it takes, the longer the ride, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I believe that my children are going to love this planet like we should've been doing this whole time. I believe each generation will start helping a little younger, a little bit more.