Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today I Believe

Tumblr_ljdbx56loc1qdnwy0o1_500_large
I believe that daydreams can sometimes be the best therapy. Let yourself dream, inspire, yearn. It's what keeps us human, makes us stronger.

I believe in the power of music. Lyrics can bring you up when you're at your lowest.

I believe that you can never say "I Love You" too often. If you feel it, it's never excessive. Love with your whole heart or not at all.

I believe beauty is everywhere, best of all in the places you least expect to find it.

I believe in second chances. Even thirds, sometimes.

I believe nothing lasts forever, except love, in all it's forms.

I believe that there's a 50/50 chance you'll wake up on the wrong side of the bed. The trick is learning to deal with that chance and turn it back around.

I believe some of my best poems are written in my sleep. I only wish I could wake up in time to write them down.

I believe there's always a rainbow after a hurricane.

I believe in the magic of summer nights.

I believe it's going to be a long time before I figure out who I am. The longer it takes, the longer the ride, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I believe that my children are going to love this planet like we should've been doing this whole time. I believe each generation will start helping a little younger, a little bit more.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love "I believe that there's a 50/50 chance you'll wake up on the wrong side of the bed. The trick is learning to deal with that chance and turn it back around." But the whole list is awesome, thank you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that in your about me you say never keep secrets from your pets. Who else can you tell everything to?

    Totally agree about never saying I love you too much. I tell people all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog !! Love the picture and the nice message. I definitely believe in never saying "I love you" too often if you mean it !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete