Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


A big thanks to Kim at Crafty Kim for tagging me with a Stylish Blogger Award! Her blog is adorable and I'm touched that we can connect from across the country! She just did a great post on a new Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Mascara that I'm now very tempted to try for myself! Check her out, it's always great to see fellow young bloggers!


Here are the rules of the Award!: 
*Link back & thank the person who gave you the award
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Award 5 recently discovered blogs
*Contact them and tell them about their award!

1. I'm addicted to Svpply. I swear if I didn't have a limit on my credit card I'd be in big trouble!
2. My little dog Cinnamon is my baby. When I travel I miss her more than the rest of my family, (sorry!), and she sleeps with me every night. 
3. I aspire to own a wide collection of original art someday. I love to pick up pieces when I travel! So far, Paris and Thailand. Italian and New York pieces to be added this year!
4. I'm a big believer in karma. And that positive thinking promotes positive actions. If there is no second chance, why not be your best and enjoy life.
5. I love my freckles. I used to hate them when I was growing up, but I know they're unique and It saves me trying to use makeup to even my skin tone, I just let them show!
6. I can be pretty sour about bad weather. But nothing puts me in a good mood like being prepared. Wearing rain boots and staying dry in the rain is something I find very satisfying.
7. This blog means a lot to me. I feel like it's something that can grow and learn with me, and I love being able to connect with people locally and around the world.

I am tagging the following blogs for awards as well!
Stephanie Joanna @ Here's Looking at You, Kid
Cassie Lee @ Candidly Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Whit! I'm big on original art, too--my favorite thing I own is a piece I bought in Montmartre :)

    Have a nice week!
    XO laura marie

    ReplyDelete