Monday, March 28, 2011

La Passion

Monday morning, here we go! I've made the conscious decision to be as positive and productive as possible for the next few weeks and crack down on studying and my final papers. I've been dragging myself along these last weeks, ok months, and although I don't believe in regrets, I do wish I'd pushed myself a little more.
My motivation is finding passion. La Passion is something I take in very high regard. I believe if you find your passion, your love of life, of self and maybe of someone else too, you can do no wrong. 
We live in a Romanticesque world. We are not beings driven by our intellect, we lead with our hearts.
What the heart wants can never be wrong. (I know it's easy to go into a debate on that, but it's entirely personal and anything loved with good intentions cannot be wrong. Better?)

My passion is yet unrealized. I can feel it, like when your foot falls asleep and you have to hobble around because it hurts? Well, it's kind of like that. For now. I think once you find what you're truly passionate about, the tingle will disappear but remain a memory of feeling. You'll be realized. 



Tumblr_lihc08lrgw1qz4d4bo1_500_large
So, to spice up this dreary Monday, what's your Passion? 
Love? Sex? Money? Fashion? Animal Rights? Politics? 
Passions are not limited to the fabrics of reality, only to what we limit in our imaginations.Tumblr_lglai4f9ie1qc71zdo1_500_large
Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion. 
Georg Wilhelm

1 comment: