Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies

I found this recipe on the side of a Kraft Peanut Butter container, when I was looking for a little snack at my boyfriend's house last weekend. I probably read it about 10 times, trying to figure out if there was flour in it. These have got to be the easiest cookies to make. I want to play around with the recipe, maybe try it with almond butter, or add some honey? For these I added a bit of banana, but the recipe literally only calls for PB, an egg and sugar.

1 cup crunchy Peanut Butter (I used Adam's)
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 mashed banana (optional)

Combine all ingredients until fully mixed.
Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Flatten by pressing cookies with a fork.
Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes (12 min on convection)
Move cookies to cooling rack soon after removing from the oven.
Makes 12 cookies.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just recently discovered your blog but I wanted to let you know I tagged you for a stylish blogger award!

    Check it out at craftykimmy.bloggspot.com

    ReplyDelete