Monday, January 31, 2011

Lazylazy January

The end of the month reminded me of the New Years resolutions that I haven't even come close to. Running hasn't started. But in my defense I have thought about it almost daily..the guilt factor is slowing building up! Soon I might even consider the idea. Also haven't taken photography lessons. That is a matter of funds..my plane ticket doubled in price so that's going to have to wait for a while. Okay, I also haven't been doing any more geocaching or reading. Baby steps though, I am verging on midterm season and need to stay focused. I also don't think I picked very interesting resolutions this year. I just don't feel the prolific urge to complete them. So, maybe some simpler, more inviting tasks will get me in the mood.
Tlee_img_0425_largeAnybody got any good ideas?



It's gonna be a long day
if you can't even get off
the couch
to look for the remote.

Especially when
you can see it
lying on the table
right by your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment