Monday, March 14, 2011

Week-beginning Inspirations

Since it's Monday and I know we could all use a little skip in our step, I'm using my skills of procrastination productively to remind myself of some things that made my day recently:

-the Wen Wei contemporary dance show at the Playhouse on Saturday. Followed by late night sushi with my mom.

-my new manicure has reminded me that I have hands to accessorize.

-school is over in exactly 1 month. (begin premature excitement)

-it's my dog's birthday tomorrow. Cinnamon is no longer in her early twenties.

-I'm going to island this weekend. Only 5 more sleeps!

-it's was supposed to rain today. And it didn't.

-it's only Monday. Breathe.


{Remember to keep Japan and all the tsunami victims in your hearts tonight. We can hardly compare our troubles to their devastation. Take a minute to donate and help humanitarian efforts. If you can afford a coffee a day for a week, you can afford to help. Every little bit counts.}

3 comments:

  1. That second point on your list reminds me to give my nails+hands some love again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said your dog is no longer in her early 20's I was like.. "WHOA! Your dog is OOOLLLLDDD!!!!" and then I realized you were probably talking about dog years hahaha.
    Happy birthday Cinnamon!

    I need to get myself a manicure too. I chopped off all my nails this morning though because they crept up on me and got super long without me noticing (making my job difficult). Sooooooon though. Maybe for summer.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog! and for the welcome to Vancouver, I've been here for a couple of months now, and i'm loving it.

    Have fun on the island this weekend! i'll cross my fingers for good weather

    ReplyDelete