Monday, March 14, 2011

Week-beginning Inspirations

Since it's Monday and I know we could all use a little skip in our step, I'm using my skills of procrastination productively to remind myself of some things that made my day recently:

-the Wen Wei contemporary dance show at the Playhouse on Saturday. Followed by late night sushi with my mom.

-my new manicure has reminded me that I have hands to accessorize.

-school is over in exactly 1 month. (begin premature excitement)

-it's my dog's birthday tomorrow. Cinnamon is no longer in her early twenties.

-I'm going to island this weekend. Only 5 more sleeps!

-it's was supposed to rain today. And it didn't.

-it's only Monday. Breathe.


{Remember to keep Japan and all the tsunami victims in your hearts tonight. We can hardly compare our troubles to their devastation. Take a minute to donate and help humanitarian efforts. If you can afford a coffee a day for a week, you can afford to help. Every little bit counts.}