Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Alliteration Wednesdays

I've been trying to think of a themed day for a while and Sesame Street being the marvel of imagination it is, has inspired Alliteration Wednesdays. Once a week, I'm going to make a collection of things that I love that all start with the same letter, working my way down the alphabet. Feel free to comment and add your own letter-themed favourites!

Smoke Stacks - 8 Antique Old Growth Pine Candle Holders with signs of past lifeToday is brought to you by the letter A.
I love Antique old growth pine candles.
I love Amazonite nugget and pewter bracelets.
I love AG Adriano Goldschmied skinny jeans.
I love Adele.
I love Aviator sunglasses.
 
5 wrap Amazonite nugget and pewter



Rolling In The Deep




















Phew I think that's a good start! 
Enjoy the sunshine everyone!

1 comment: