Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Tuesday of Thanks

I just wanted to give a little shout out to all the recent support and blogger-friendliness that I've been receiving. When I started blogging I wasn't sure who I would attract and what kind of blogger I wanted to be. I'm not going to peg myself as anything i particular, because that's something I've never been able to do. So like me, my blog likes to dabble and ramble sometimes. Anyways, just a big thank you, I feel very humbled to be a part of such a positive community of bloggers. you all make my day, every day. <3

To all my followers, I love reading your fellow blogs and sharing feedback.
To my friends who constantly tell me how they love reading what I write, it's extremely heart-warming.
To everyone who passes by here, if only for a second. Thanks for letting me be a part of your day :)

Donna-hay-thank-you-cards_large_large

No comments:

Post a Comment