Thursday, March 3, 2011

les livres sont etonnants

It's a late, rainy night and I've decided to prematurely put my tax refund to work. I haven't bought any new books in a long time and I've recently lusting after more from Colum McCann. I just finished Let The Great World Spin. Ironic that I loved it since it was assigned for my english class. Anyway, my Amazon account is getting some lovin' and I'd love some input on some great reads!
I loved Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy (no I won't see the movies.)
And Chuck Palahniuk is also a fantasic, cynically good read.
Gabriel Garcias Marquez is genius.
Margaret Atwood will always be close to my heart.
Yann Martel's Life of Pi is one I have read at least 5 times.

12684573004259_large
{I'd love to be perched reading here...}

1 comment:

  1. Wou! Intersting reading selection! If you loved GarcĂ­a Marquez, then try Fiodor Dostoievsky! I swear he's the russian version of the great Gabo!. Huge Hug! Xo :)

    ReplyDelete