Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, and some things I love

It's another lazy Sunday, and I've resigned myself to a little bit of housewifing (not in spite of the upcoming International Women's Day on the 8th.), dog walking and amazon-ing. It's the end of another week, and I've been missing my other half a lot lately. Some weeks fly by, but knowing I'm not seeing him for a few more seems to drag out the days. We rock at Sunday mornings. Pancakes (wheat free of course) have become our homage to How I Met Your Mother ritual, as well as dog walks along Spanish Banks, and often sushi. I know it's totally cliche to say you feel more complete when you're with that special person, but when it comes to matters of the heart, nothing else matters. It's times like this, and they're fairly often, that I feel ready beyond my youth to experience things I have not the financial or educational means to do. In light of that, I know these are the beginnings of The Years, and I intend to enjoy them. On that note, some things that have made me smile and keep my little heart company when my Love cannot. 

I'm loving these terrariums in jars lately. I don't have the slightest inkling of a green thumb but these seem pretty self sustaining. And very cute; almost like having a little bit of another world. 
Medium Recycled Glass Terrarium

Apothecary Jar Moss Terrarium No. 21

I love candles. These ones are so unique! 
FREE SHIPPING -  White Birch Candle Holder with a  Sweet Pea Tealight

Set of 6 Hanging Glass Baubles for Tealights

Egg Candles
3. Egg candles-  so perfect for spring!

I love statement rings. Nothing too big or gaudy, or too sparkly. I'd rather something in metal that's unique than an ostentatious stone. 
Big Knot ring, Gold

Nautical Ship Steering Wheel Statement Ring in Raw Brass, Custom Size

SALE Rabid Fox Bunny Love Ring with onyx eyes

Silver Mood Ring
3. Bunny love ring - so adorable!


Hope you're all enjoying the weekend! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the terrariums in jars. I keep wanting to do one with easy to care for plants, because I too, sadly do not have green thumbs.
    I hear moss is easy to take care of, and very pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete