Friday, March 11, 2011

F-f-friday!

At last! This week could not end soon enough, let me tell you. School is giving me something of a headache lately, but upon reflecting on previous semesters this seems pretty normal for me at this point. I find it usually takes me until almost the end to finally get it. Not sure why, my lack of good studying habits is probably one if the culprits. I think my ego is likely another factor; I tend to be hardest on myself on things I (according to others) did fairly well on.

Since that's not going away (I've accepted my stubbornness and consequential personal mediocracy) I guess I'm just going to have to buckle down and crawl through the rest of the semester. I think the bright light that is my Italy trip will help light the way. (and for those who think I have the means to vacay in Italy, please don't. This is a wonderful half semester program. Thanks Langara!) Only 6 1/2 weeks until departure!

Hope you all get out to enjoy the weekend! I know me and my rain boots will :)

xoxo
3c3_large




ps. I realize it's been a while since I did some baking posts; more soon I promise! I'm due to conduct a perogie making session in the near future! Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I love perogie's (it's the Russian in me!) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete