Thursday, January 20, 2011

Breasts!

towers of kate and joshwell, sort of. Recently it has been brought to my attention that some genius decided to make cheese out of human breast milk. Almost automatically I said, Brilliant! Why for gosh's sakes not? Because people are prudes and blindly ignorant of the fact that hello, we all drank/consumed/sustained off it at one point. We are after all, the only species that drinks another's milk. What's really weirder here?
I say go for it. And for you nay-sayers, don't knock it till you try it!
I want to hear your thoughts. Would you, should you, could you? Have you tried Human Cheese?
Delicious Food Miniatures By Kim Burke | Oculoid | Art _ Design Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. breast milk huh
    it's hard to fight the prude part of this, ignorance is bliss after all.

    but I'm def game to give it a shot.
    where do I find said womans breast milk, and do you think since i'm lactose intolerant i'd still have a reaction to it?
    hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete