Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello?

It's a lonely little blogging world I live in...
Tumblr_lfp4fpc9x71qfco4do1_400_large

Every day is born anew, and I love coming up with new things to try and write about. Sometimes I'm a little stuck. And I do have ideas, they just take a little more prep time than I sometimes have in the day *sigh*. Even now, it's late and all I'd like to do is have another cup of tea, curl up in my mess of a bed, and talk to my boy. Sadly, I'm just sitting here, procrastinating studying for my french exam, listening to Ben Harper lull me to submission, and writing to who-even-knows. If there's a bevy of life out there reading what I write, then they must be a bunch of ninjas. Ninja's wearing invisibility cloaks. My newest role models are the ladies who have made something of themselves in the blogging world. Even writing that seems tacky but they give me inspiration to keep on writing. Blogging's brought back my urge to write poetry, something I've always been a little shy about. Anyways, if you're out there, blog readers, it's nice to know you take a minute to peek at what I do.

Lots of Love and happy Wednesday,

Whit.

1 comment:

  1. ah do not despair I think every blogger feels this way and simply there are sometimes never enough hours (or in my case energy)to write everything we want. Google analytics are the sometime the worst, learning people spend an avg 10 seconds on my blog can be depressing but to be totally pollyanna about it I decided to just strive to make it a damn good 10 seconds for them! Its the small things in life lol

    ReplyDelete