Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One Mississippi, Two Mississippi...

Ah the holidays! There's just something tummy-tingling and nose-wiggling about the holiday season. Something that makes you have a bad case of the sniffles, a case of the holiday cookie sniffles that is!
I have high hopes for my attempt at wheat-free gingerbread mustache men. As I do with most of my recipes, few of which are originally wheat-free, I'm going to substitute with my own flour mix. This tends to vary depending on how much of each flour I have...so far so good though. I have successfully made banana bread, lemon squares (which some might call little drops of heaven), and a variety of muffins. Gingerbread-mustache-men are next. Ambitious? Yes. Delicious? No, Legendary. Start counting, my last exam is tomorrow and then the full-on holiday baking can begin!

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment